In a release by Reuters, Forefront Capital founder, and CEO Brad Reifler offers five tips for investors of any income level. These tips will help anyone make a satisfying return from a safe investment.
The diversification tips Mr. Reifler offered were:
1. Be careful how you invest, Consider risks, expenses, and charges. After taking an inventory of your assets, define your goals.
2. Be sure your money is safe.
3. All of your money should not be invested in stocks.
4. Develop trust in your funds’ managers. Be sure you know who will be investing your money.
5. Recognize why you’re investing, and consider the objective of your investment. Be careful how much you invest. If something is working, add to it.
The 1% who dominate the investment world can use strategies, and invest in funds that those with less capital can not invest in. The majority of America can not use diversification, a key to investment success, typically used by the wealthy.
More details on are Bradley’s official website.
To read more see the original Reuters article. http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/11/24/idUSnMKWR89fsa+1e0+MKW20141124